We are happy to welcome Dr. Ebénézer Tetsi to Duvas Technologies to join our team of Technical Engineers. Eb as he likes to be known obtained his PHD in the search for new thermoelectric and magnetic oxide materials using experimental and computer modelling techniques. Since he completed his PHD he has worked in the gas analysis industry. Eb will be a great addition to the team as we focus to build more DV3000’s and develop Duvas Technologies. Outside of work he spends is spare time enjoying folk music, being a scout leader and playing football.
- Oil Refinery Fire in Indonesia Leaves Locals Questioning Their Health.
- DV3000 Used in Rapid Response to Recent Cold Snap in Texas
- Landfill Gas Odours, Do You Know What You’re Emitting? Paper now Released Open Access!
- TCEQ unveils new and improved emergency response assets
- Landfill Gas Odours, Do You Know What You’re Emitting?